MSHS Atco 2015
The Modern Street Hemi Shoot 2015 Series is almost complete, with the final event of the season next weekend. Team BT will be at Atco in full force. Burls is sitting in 2nd place in the modified class, Nick Billet is shooting to finish strong and set a new PB in Squid Force One, and Mr. Pete’s stroked and blown RAM will make it’s first MSHS appearance.
This event is always a blast and has the largest turnout of any MSHS Event. With great DA, a sticky track and everyone dialed in from a season of racing, you’re sure to see records broken, new personal bests and great racing. Please come out and join us at Atco. Good times with great people… with really fast cars.
We will be rolling out of Lake Worth at 5:00 A.M. sharp on Wednesday, November 4th. The shop is open for normal business please be patient if you do get voice mail as the office will be short staffed. Now onto the schedule.
MSHS Atco 2015 Information
Friday November 6th
- 9:30am – 4:30pm Paramount Performance ATCO track rental ($150 per car payable the day of)
- 8:00pm – ?? MSHS Lobby Party at Host Hotel Voorhees Hampton Inn
Saturday November 7th
- 9:00am Gates open for the Hemituner Performance Modern Street HEMI® Shootout
- 9:30am – 9:45am Drivers meeting and Legmaker Intakes Rookie class (location TBA)
- 9:45am – 10:45am Open time trials (may substitute open runs with 3 time trials/qualifiers per class) Expect to be tech inspected in the lanes prior to your first pass.
- 10:45am – 12:00pm All MSHS qualifying (run order: Bracket, Unlimited, Super Pro, Pro, Modified, Super Stock, Street)
- 12:15pm – 1:00pm ThiTek All Motor Showdown
- 12:15pm – 1:00pm Speedlogix Hellcat Shootout
- 1:15pm – 5:15pm All MSHS Eliminations
- 5:15pm – 5:45pm Stage 6 Motorsports King of the Hill
- 6:30pm – 7:30pm MSHS Awards at ATCO Bar & Grill (some food and beverages for racers will be provided by Billet Technology, Auto Complete Mobile Detailing and BJB)
- 8:00pm – ?? Lobby party at host hotel Hampton Inn
Entry Fees, Prepay, FAQs
- Prepay to race by November 2nd via HemiRace.com on the ATCO event page and your entry fee is $75.
- Prepayment will be closed at 11:59 PM on the 2nd and you will only be able to pay at the gate after that time.
- Fee at the gate to race is $100.
- Those that prepay, your name will be on the master racers list at the gate.
- Your entry fee will allow you to race in Bracket Class and any other heads up class such as Super Pro, Pro, Modified, Super Stock and Street.
- Your entry will also allow you to run in the ThiTek All Motor Showdown and Speedlogix Hellcat Shootout if you fit in those classes.
- Between time trials, eliminations and the ability to run multiple classes, you are guaranteed 6-8 runs barring out of our control circumstances.
- Please visit HemiRace.com to review our class rules, FAQ, car numbers and other very useful information.
- If you are new to the series or have not raced with us in some time, you will be issued a new number on race day.
- Contact us via email at email@example.com and we will immediately answer you.
- Most questions can be answered via the website FAQ and the drivers meeting.
- During the event, your fellow racers are a great resource for information as we are all in it to have fun and want to help each other do well.
- Do not hesitate to ask questions!
- Listen to the PA system or 89.7 FM on your radio for lanes & announcements.
Download the MSHS Atco pdf here: ATCO 2015 Info Sheet (PDF)
714 South East Coast Street, Lake Worth, Florida 33460
Toll Free Phone (US Only): 1.866.747.1684