The Original Catch Can
Catch can’s are nothing new to the market place, but the Billet Tech Team is very proud of the fact that five years ago this very month (August) we introduced the very first turn key out of the box solution for the modern Hemi market place (Gen 3).
Tested on the way up to the South East Shin Dig in early August 2007, the Billet Tech catch can with our ORIGINAL DESIGN two chambered top caught approximately a quarter can of oil in just over 500 miles of one way driving. Members were so impressed with the piece that LX Forums own Mexi (Robert Scott) purchased the prototype right off the BT Charger. The Billet Tech Team took pre-orders that weekend and the rest is history.
Not all catch cans are the same. Especially when your competitors “borrow” your design, from identical mounting options to our original two chambered top. Their really is no innovation or originality with those other look alike products.
The fact is these “co-opted” designs have no new innovations nor have they been able to develop improvements on Billet Technologies’ original design. These types of companies live on a prior “name” and are in fact copying our design design patent. Some of these companies will even insinuate that “their” can is made by us. This of course is not the case and we at Billet Tech are always astonished at how low some will go to deceive you to make a sale.
When you choose to purchase The Original Catch Can manufactured by Billet Tech you are always assured of the following:
- Unmatched quality! You will not find a better machined or finished product in the industry today. We will take the test against anyone!
- Manufactured on-site at our facility in Lake Worth, Florida using only certified, domestic materials. Do you know where mail order warehouse is having theirs made, let alone what types of materials are being used?
- Service now and in the future on your product. We don’t forget you after we ship your catch can out the door.
- Continual improvement on a tried and tested design. We never rest on what we do and we are always creating new ways to improve the product be it upgrades in hose barbs, the first catch can in the industry period with a knurled bottom, or our original design hose ends for our braided hose kit.
- Billet Tech creates and develops a turn key product for Chrysler Brand Cars and Trucks. We drive them too, therefore, we understand your type of car or truck and can answer questions intelligently. A parts warehouse can’t do that let alone the superstore mail order house. We private label for other brands using the same design with turn key options.
When considering the purchase of a catch can for your Chrysler or Dodge we hope you will consider purchasing from a company whose team drives your type of car or truck every day. We have been driving LX & LY based Chryslers since May of 2004 (2005 model years) Its easy to co-opt a design and call it your own, its another thing to be on the cutting edge constantly working to better your product and services to the market place. The latter is something The Billet Tech Team does each and every day.
Check out more photos of Billet Technology’s Original Catch Cans in the Galleries below.