Johnny Bee’s 2007 Dodge Super Bee
We are proud to announce BT Garage Featured Ride #005. JBee’s ’07 Super Bee # 948/1000.
This heavily modified Charger was built by Tommy Pike Customs, and photographed by Burleson in 2012. The photographs turned out so well, that Burls had a hard time narrowing down the pics to a suitable number for the gallery.
JBee is a the president of SCLX (SpaceCityLX.com) a club which has been close with BT since the get go. SCLX hosts LoneStar Mopar Fest, and this club is a great group, which is reflected by it’s prez, JBee.
Welcome to the BT Garage JBee, we’ll see ya in October.
– From Johnny Bee:
I remember back in early 2006 seeing some of the materials around the new Chargers coming out at the time, of course I stumbled upon the Super Bee.
I began researching availability etc. I finally located one in the Houston area. I called the dealership and found out it was arriving within the next 2 days on the truck.
At that point I had made the decision that with my love of the heritage aspect of Mopar, growing up with my dad sharing stories, this was going to be the car for me. I contacted the dealership and told them do not touch the car at pre-deliver or to prep the car. I wanted to take it as it is.
So after a typical few hours at the dealership, number 948/1000 was heading my way.
This was in October 2006 and I have started to have some minimal interaction on some of the forums because I had a 300c and was looking for accessories.
I found a couple local Houston owners and rather quickly became determined to try to centralize with the people of these vehicles that spent time interacting online.
The first people I met were FreebirdSRT, Bo Bice. A couple of Cruise ins and we quickly started experiencing our cars together. I also met Rob David – who I had not seen since high school. Through an exchange of PMs and a brief visit one afternoon – that visit turned into some modding and then grew into a handful of people meeting together on a regular basis.
Assembling like-minded enthusiasts owners, became a focus and desire of mine. And with the help of those mentioned earlier and a few others we created Space City LX.
Thank you for the opportunity to be in BT garage.
John “JohnnyBee” Chiboroski
President/Founder SpaceCity Modern Mopar
Johnny Bee’s Bee #948/1000 | Billet Technology Garage #005
Designed and Built by Tommy Pike Customs (Greenville, SC)
- Vortex Supercharger
- Magna Flow Exhaust
- AMG Paddle Shifters
- Lowered Suspension
- 6.1 Forged HEMI
- Billet Technology Catch Can | Polished
- Billet Technology Under Hook Kit | Polished
- Billet Technology Fuse Box Cover | Black Anodize with Super Bee Engrave
- Billet Technology Nose Badge | Black Anodized Pentastar Engrave
- Billet Technology License Plate Frame | Black Powder Coat
- Billet Technology Devo Strut Covers | Polished
- Retro Super Bee Theme with 70S Style Billboards
- 1969 Fuel Door Relocated to Upper Trunk Deck
- Shaved Rear Door Handles
- Custom Matte Black Paint with Ghosted Super Bee
- Tommy Pike Customs Design Ralleye Wheels
- Billet Technology Seat and Lumbar Switches
- Billet Technology Bee Hive Shifter
- Billet Technology Shift Plate | Black Anodized Designer Cut Super Bee Engrave
- Billet Technology Door Sills | Black Anodized Super Bee Engrave
- Billet Technology Custom Subwoofer Badge | Black Anodized Mopar “M” 3D Cut
- Billet Technology Headlight, AC, Radio Covers | Black Anodized Designer Cut
- Billet Technology Mirror Switch Covers | Satin
- Tommy Pike Customs Super Bee Interior
- Tommy Pike Customs Audio