Raymond’s 300 SRT8
Being a lifelong Chevy fan, Chrysler’s were new to Raymond. His first foray into the land of Mopar was his black 2003 Dodge Ram Quad-Cab California HEMI Express. It was a beautiful truck and had quite a few mods on it. Unfortunately (for the truck), Chrysler came out with the 300 SRT. It was love at first sight. It only took one test drive to realize that the truck was history.
Residing in the Bay Area of Northern California, Raymond works as an IT Manager for a healthcare business intelligence company. Raymond is also an avid motorcyclist and uses his modding skills on his two bikes.
Raymond’s list of mod’s include:
- USW Extravagant Wheels – 22”
- Corsa Extreme Exhaust
- Billet Tech Frankentake Cold Air Intake
- CDC Glassback Stainless Steel Roof and Trunk Trim
- DiabloSport Predator
- Sherwood Rosewood Dash
- TommyZ Deep Dish Grille
- AAC RGB Halos and Scanner Bars
- FunkyCold Rear Firewall Cover
- Show & Performance Painted Coolant Tank
- BC Racing Coilover Suspension
- Hotchkis Swaybars
- Polished Factory Intake
- Drake Motorsports Billet Strutbar – Polished and Anodized Red to Match
- Billet Technology Red Valve Covers with Billet Technology Polished Coil Pack Covers
- Billet Technology Catch Can
- Billet Technology SRT Polished Billet Underhood Caps and Covers.
- Billet Technology Throttle Body Cover
- Billet Technology Designer Series Door Lock Kit
- Billet Technology Designer Series Dash Knob Kit
- Billet Technology Custom Kicker Sub Control Panel with custom knob control (Raymond had the very first Kick Sub Mod control panel)
- Billet Technology Pedal Kit
- Billet Technology Water Neck with Killer Glass mod attachment.
- Billet Technology Red SRT8 trunk badge.
- Kicker Audio EQ’s and Crossover
- Kicker Audio 2 – 10” L7 Subs in a Custom Box
- JL Audio XD Series Amps
- Custom Pinstriping
Raymond is a member of CenCal LX carclub. His SRT is a daily driver and currently has over 116k miles. ”The best part about this car is the relationships I’ve made through it. Heidi started out as another vendor and she has turned into a great friend.” “The carshows and get togethers with the club are a big part of my social calendar too.”
The Billet Technology Team is proud to have Raymond’s 300 SRT8 in the BT Garage. Raymond is one of our best friends in the Modern Mopar community. A true gentlemen and all class. His car is spotless and its hard to believe that he is approaching 120K miles on his car. Even after all the years, the car remains relevant. Thank you Raymond for your support and friendship.